If your copyrighted material is linked at MP3Charts and you wish to have it removed/blocked, please provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
- Please note that we only accept request to remove our search result pages (Example : http://mp3charts.life/mp3/your-removal-request-query.html).
- Put each link in separate line in Complaint Form, it will help us examine & block them properly in 2-5 busness days.
- MP3Charts has right to change its terms and conditions any time.